ESRA NATIONAL FUN QUIZ NIGHT
ESRA 3rd ANNUAL NATIONAL QUIZ NIGHT
From Nahariya to Eilat – north, south, east and west – we invite you all to take part!
This fun competition will take place in private homes for up to 20 team members. Every ESRA Branch is invited to make up a team (or 2 or 3 teams if you have enough people!) - all you have to do is invite your friends, appoint a questionmaster and join in the fun!
You can serve tea and cake, cheese and wine or a full meal – even a champagne dinner will do! It’s up to you! Or ask everyone to contribute to a pot luck supper.
- Participants should arrive around 19:00 - the quiz will begin at 19:30 prompt!
- There will be 8 rounds of questions on different topics - all suitable for Anglos from all continents!
- Efficient computer connection is essential so that all teams can compete in real time.
- A local questionmaster will receive the questions for each round and read them out. The team will agree between themselves on the answers. Answers will be filled in on a standard spreadsheet designed by HQ.
- After each round the local questionmaster will check the answers and email the team's scores for that round to HQ who will update the Master Spreadsheet.
- After every 2 or 3 rounds, teams will be updated as to the overall running scores and their position on the table.
- If there is a tie, a tie-breaker will be used to decide the winning team.
- The winning team will receive a cup to display at Branch meetings!
The evening is a fundraising event in aid of the Kfar Shamaryahu Club for Handicapped Youth
At homes all over Israel
Price for Members: